December 2021 was probably our busiest month of the year. Birthdays (Justin, Wynn and a couple cousins), Christmas dinners, programs, time with family, one rolled ankle (mine), and so much time spent playing with my sweet boy made the month go by in a blur. Time with a toddler goes by ridiculously fast, so I am trying to enjoy all of it. And, while we work to keep Wynn on a pretty consistent schedule for nap and bedtime, I love that he can be flexible and enjoy when we have family events.
Fun memories of Wynn from December 2021
- How much he loved playing with the ornaments on his tree
- He would pick out a book to open each night, and once presents started appearing under the big tree, he began trying to open them also.
- Wynn loved going to cookie day with Justin’s side of the family. He was able to roll out some scraps of dough and ate a few cookies. It was a good morning. We had celebrated Justin’s birthday that morning and had a work Christmas dinner that evening with my dad’s business.
- Wynn’s first Christmas program was precious. His class all set on the risers and had little popsicle stick jingle bells made in class.
- He loved that we all had matching pajamas for the holidays, and thought his fuzzy socks were awesome.
- Wynn was also very interested in helping hand out presents during Christmas celebrations, and most of the time got the recipient correct.
- For our snack one morning, we mad a little charcuterie board and I sat on the floor next to his table while we shared it. He thought it was so fun, and I loved it.
- He loved having “Happy Birthday” sang to him, and will randomly start singing it and swaying back and forth.
- His fascination with glasses grew. He loves to wear his blue light glasses in the house and his sunglasses all the time, everywhere.
- We were able to get to the park and spend some time outside on a couple nice days during the month. He loves to climb the stairs, go down the slide, and play with the diggers and rocks.
- And he enjoyed some tractor rides with my Dad.
Want to get in touch?
September 2021 was nuts, but I hope you loved the photos of our sweet boy. I am so excited you found me! Just so you to know your email is going to make my day, and I’ll probably do a little happy dance when it hits my inbox. I love email because it helps me keep all our important conversations in one place versus spreading the conversation out over email, text, Instagram DMs, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, etc. You can expect to hear from me within 24 hours. You can contact me here, or just shoot me an email at email@example.com
January 10, 2022