November 2021: we read a lot of books, played outside, spent time with family and developed an intense love of coloring while using a lap desk. We celebrated my mom’s birthday, Thanksgiving, and had a whole lot of family dinners – which we always love! I had a ton of sessions, went wedding dress shopping with my little sister and spent a good amount of time home with a sick kiddo. We cuddled a lot.
Fun Memories of Wynn November 2021
- Playing outside at the house and the park and enjoying the weather.
- Wynn telling me “Listen, Linda” when I told him we needed to go inside so I could go to the bathroom. When he gets a little ornery, I will often say “listen, Linda” while laughing and joking with him – after that viral video of the little boy telling his mom he needed a cupcake. I could not stop laughing. He really does repeat everything.
- Wynn’s school held a family Thanksgiving that we were able to go to. It was so fun to be a part of. 🙂
- Taking Wynn to the Christmas parade in town. He really enjoys parades, and loved the firetruck at the end. There were tractors, and he was excited to see Santa in his sleigh!
- We survived our first ear infection. It was not a fun time. He had the highest fever he’s ever had, and it was scary.
Want to get in touch?
September 2021 was nuts, but I hope you loved the photos of our sweet boy. I am so excited you found me! Just so you to know your email is going to make my day, and I’ll probably do a little happy dance when it hits my inbox. I love email because it helps me keep all our important conversations in one place versus spreading the conversation out over email, text, Instagram DMs, Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, etc. You can expect to hear from me within 24 hours. You can contact me here, or just shoot me an email at email@example.com
December 26, 2021